Additional Fees

I have never met a more corrupt person working for a major university in my life. Duke University should better screen their employees.

I can't believe they hired a person with a criminal record and very low to no morality. Shonda Young hired me to built a home health aid website for her so that she can moonlight while working at Duke Medical. We agreed to a price and I then required a 50% deposit in which she send me authorization to process the deposit payment. We also agreed that upon completion of her website that she'd pay the balance.

It took me less than 3 days to complete her website. I notified her of the completion and she viewed it immediately. She was completely happy with it and we published it live. She then tried to get out of paying the balance but I kept calling her and finally she paid it.

She had use the website for almost 3 months and once she realized that no one wanted to do business with her she then took the website down then called her credit card company and made an allegation that the money she spend on this website was a fraudulent charge. I was notified by Paypal of a charge-back on my account from Shonda Young and I was pissed! I even saved all or the corresponding dialogue via email and text from Shonda Young and myself including the authorization to charge her card for the initial deposit and a text from Shonda Young days later stating that she had paid the balance after reviewing the completed published website. After this event I decided some due-diligence was needed in seeing who I was dealing with in Shonda Young.

I learned about her shoplifting offenses as well as her illegal driving offense. She'll now have a fraud charge to add to her criminal history once I file a Civil lawsuit against her.

Hopefully the judge will want to elevate this to a criminal case considering that she scammed her credit card company into crediting her account for an item that she authorized payment for an took possession of . Duke University Medical should pay better attention to who they hire.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $348. This person is overall dissatisfied with Duke University Medical Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Duke University Medical Center to other companies on our site.

Comments